Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probably to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. Geno Smith throws for 300+ yards and three touchdowns.
2. Clyde Gates leads the team in receptions and yards, with 8+ catches for 120+ yards.
3. Mike Goodson returns a kickoff for a touchdown.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. Jeff Cumberland finally gets a big role in the offense. He plays WR in some 3 wide packages, gets 90+ % of the snaps, and catches 5+ passes for 90+ yards and a TD.
2. Mike Goodson leads all Jets receivers in receptions with 7 catches for 70+ yards.
3. Darrin Walls shuts down Roddy White, holding him to 3 or less catches for 35 or less yards and zero TDs, while notching an INT.
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Scott - Falcons 28, Jets 13
Smackdad - Falcons 24, Jets 7