1. There's too much profanity on the site recently. While it's not necessarily forbidden, it needs to be kept to a minimum. We're not your mother, but children read this site. If you can't make a point without using it, you probably don't have much of a point. Please watch your language.
2. On the same note, it's important to be respectful of others. This is another thing that is becoming an issue, particularly in the FanPosts other fans make to take questions. That's not the place to talk smack about the game. They are our guests here. They need to be treated with respect. It reflects poorly on the site when GGN members only talk trash or worse insult visiting members of other communities.
3. Staying on this note, be super respectful when you visit the sites of other teams. Do not start fights. Do not do things that you know will provoke others. Saying something negative about another team on GGN is one thing. Doing it on their site is a very bad thing. We don't like it when other fans come here to trash the Jets. You are their guest. Again, it reflects poorly on the site. This isn't everybody, but I'm seeing too much of it all the same. I'll tell you straight up there are no less than two GGN members the other editors and I were considering adding as writers here who have cost themselves an invitation because they do not behave on other sites.
4. We have heard your input. We have already implemented a number of your suggestions and are exploring implementing more. Please do not hesitate to e-mail me with any other constructive ideas you might have to improve the site.
5. We vote for the new tagline this weekend.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and continued support of the site.