Yes I'm talking about that BS...
While everything we have heard in the past two and a half months since the combine was probably just a smoke screen too, everything that has come out in the past three days about the Jets has been downright absurd.
Just for a recap:
- Jets are high on Marqise Lee
- Jets are high on Brandin Cooks
- Jets are in love with Odell Beckham Jr. and are willing to trade into the top 10 for him (since when was he ever going that high?)
- If Mike Evans falls past the Bucs, we will trade up for him.
- Jets have remained in contact regularly with the top 3 QB's in the draft
- Jets are in love with Gilbert and Dennard
So while i can't say id mind any situation in which we get a CB/WR/TE, I'm totally expecting us to stay put at 18 because this is too much stuff to not take with a grain of salt...or a handful for that matter.
Now on another note, if were going to trade up lets give Seattle our second and third rounders for their 32nd overall...address our 2 biggest holes in one day and i can't tell you what i would do.