1(1. WR Marquis Lee, USC
* The Jets try to trade down but there are no takers willing to meet their. They decide to go for a true #1 WR with #18 pick. Injury concerns are overblown.
2(49). TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech
* Jets pounce on Amaro as he falls. Amaro is the best TE in this year's draft and will be one of the best TEs in the NFL.
3(80). RB/WR Dri Arche, Kent State
* The Jets loves Dri Archer's game breaking and decides to jump on him with the 3rd round pick. He will be multi-purpose football player who will return kicks and catch passes from anywhere on the field.
4(104).CB Keith McGill, Utah
* A big bodied CB who will compete with Patterson for the #2 CB position.
4(115).CB Dexter McDougle, Maryland
* I think MCDougle would have still been on the board with this board. He is solid player coming off a major shoulder injury. He will contribute later in the year when he fully heals.
4(137). FS Ed Reynolds, Stanford
* A very player against the run who can play deep safety position.
5(154). OG Dakota Dozier, Furman
* Jets had Dozier graded higher on their board than the 5th pick and decide to take him. Good value pick at this point in draft who could a starter at guard as a rookie.
6(195). ILB Yamin Smallwood, Connecticut
* The Jets needed depth at the ILB. I think Smallwood was the best ILB left on the board at this point in the draft.
6(209). WR Quincy Enunwa, Nebraska
* I left this pick to the Jets draft scouts. Enumwa will compete with the rest of the WR group for playing time.
6(210). NT Daniel McCullers, Tennessee
*Surprised McCullers is stil on the board. Couldn't hurt to add another bid body behind the SOA line.
6(213). QB Tajh Boyd, Clemson
* Ok Rex, you can have 1 pick.
7(233). OLB Trevor Reilly, Utah
* Hey Reilly is still on the board. I will take him. Trevor will be a productive player on the team sooner rather than later.