Hello I am here to make some bold predictions for my beloved Jets..
1. Geno Smith: 3,791 Pass Yards, 29TD 15INTS and well also out play Mike Vick and well become a future star.
2. Calvin Pryor: 4INTS 4FF 4.5SACKS, I've been saying this all along Pryor is the next Ed Reed I've been saying this all along and I am sticking with that he well also become the next Revis and leave the Jets in his prime because we are to cheap to keep him.
3. Stephen Hill: 852 Rec Yards, 10TD, I think with the signing of Decker and Kerley coming into his own and with a bunch of Rookie WR coming in its make it or bust it for Hill and I think this is what he needed the dude is to athletic to fail he showed greatness at times he just needs to show it more.
4. Dee Milliner: 4INTS 23PD and well make it to the pro bowl and show everyone that Revis can be SOMEWHAT replaceable.
5. They Jets well have 9 Pro Bowlers: Pryor, Milliner, Amaro, Richardson, Wilkerson, Harris, CJ, Decker, Folk.
6. The Jets well finish with a 10-6 record while sweeping all the NFC north teams and well win one playoff game.
Be easy on me like I said its bold predictions some a lot more bold then others but just imagine if this happens!!