Well folks, for better or worse, the 2014 NFL Draft is now in the books. Some of you are happy, some of you are angry, and at least one GGN member has been placed on suicide watch after our mortal enemy drafted the QB he wanted. For myself, I'm just hoping that out of the 12 players we chose, at least half of them turn out to be quality players. But the one thing I think we can all agree on is that only time will tell.
And now, for the rules:
1) Don't be stupid. No politics, no excessive swearing, and no cursing out other people. No porn. No graphic violence/ gore. Period.
2) The mods have ultimate, mind boggling authority. Sp0rtsfan86 and I are the TAN mods. If we say drop it, let it go. Same goes for any other mod/editor. Don't argue with us. We have final say, period.
3) Avoid joking at someone else's expense. Don't engage in personal attacks or insults. Don't be the know it all. Have fun, be friendly
4) Arguments are not what the TAN is about. It's about
acknowledging the awesome mightiness of the mods being friendly, getting to know everyone and conversation. Try to see the other person's point of view. Nothing wrong with disagreement, but don't resort to personal attacks and insults. Attacking the reasoning is fine; attacking the person is not.
5) Do not talk ill of others, especially those that are not TANNERS. If somebody you miss hasn't been around, say you miss them, express your concern for them, but do not criticize them for not being around.
6) If a topic is borderline we will warn you. Do not argue. Accept it and move on.
7) Enjoy the TAN, enjoy the internet friends you've met. Other sites don't have threads like this. Enjoy the fact you can rant about work, school, etc. on GGN. Enjoy the cat pics.
Tell everyone you know or hope to know how wonderful Smackdad is.
8) If there is a problem email sp0rtsfan86 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Smackdad at email@example.com. We'll try to work something out so that we don't have issues. We promise you will remain anonymous.
This year, the NFL allowed players to choose their own walk-up songs. Here is the song chosen by our first round pick, Calvin Pryor. Not sure what it means, but here it is:
And now, for the song this illustrious TAN was named after--Only Time Will Tell, by Asia: