In a few days, we here will be launching the GGN community mock draft. This topic is to be used for sign ups, and sign ups only. Another topic will be used for the draft. It will be a 2 round draft. A few ground rules:
1. Only sign up if you KNOW you are and will continue to be a relatively active member here. I don't want lurkers who hardly post to come in and sign up, then not be here when it's time to do so. This not only slows the process, but takes a spot away from someone who wants to do it and is available to draft.
2. Teams are first come, first serve.
3. You are the GM. Don't try to do whatever you think that team will do, do whatever YOU would do if you were the GM. Who do you pick?
4. No trades. You pick where your team picks.
5. Please picks teams other than the Skins or Colts unless there is an overflow. I don't want someone to pick the Colts then go "damn it, they don't have a 1st round pick." Putting the disclaimer in the instructions now.
6. NO ONE PICKS THE JETS. The Jets pick will be chosen by GGN staff.
More to follow. Ready... go!
Bengals- Fly like a jet
Titans- M I K E
Bills- Peter Griffin says...
Patriots- adjacent muffin1427
Chargers- Maximilian Lawrence
Raiders- Jonathan Reynoso
Lions- Tj Doyle
Vikings- Bennny K
Gang Green Gang
Craig James the Great
SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED. If a person is unable to make it, the wait list will be the substitutes.