Now that this is out there let's have some fun. Let's just say the Jets did do this who are you taking? We have a ton of options at this point.
In no particular order:
1. Jadeveon Clowney: Kid is a freak. Can he fit as an OLB?
2. Greg Robinson/Jake Matthews: Whichever you like more, we will need help on the OL soon. Either of these guys could make the move to LT once D'Brick is cuttable (assuming his declining plays stays)
3. Sammy Watkins: Best skill position player in the draft. One of only 4 true freshman to win all american, (all are HOF players so far). Watkins would set up our offense for whoever our QB ends up being, Geno or Vick or whoever we draft going forward in 2015.
4. Bortles/Manziel/Bridgewater: Are you ready to try again people?
5. Khalil Mack/Anthony Barr: Not as crazy as Clowney, but they are true 3-4 OLB and damn good ones.