I promised Smackdad I would create the next TAN, but I did so without considering what I would write or call it, or which videos I would post. For some reason, Prince has been on my mind (probably because of this video), so I thought maybe I could make it Prince themed.
Unfortunately, I only got as far as the title, as I realize now that I have never actually listened to a Prince song -- any Prince song (not even Purple Rain) -- despite being a lover of music.
It’s right up there with a list of oddities in my life, along with never having watched The Wizard of Oz (despite loving movies) and never having had a Budweiser (despite loving beer).
On second thought, that last one is probably a blessing.
Anyway, follow the rules below and enjoy the videos after that. Instead of Prince, I think I’ll just choose tracks I really like.
The Rules (follow them just because):
1) Don't be stupid. No politics, no excessive swearing, and no cursing out other people. No porn. No graphic violence/ gore. Period.
2) The mods have ultimate, mind boggling authority. Sp0rtsfan86 and I are the TAN mods. If we say drop it, let it go. Same goes for any other mod/editor. Don't argue with us. We have final say, period. We like drama on TV not on GGN.
3) Avoid joking at someone else's expense. Joking is fine, but there is a line. Don't cross it. Don't engage in personal attacks or insults. Don't be the know it all. Have fun, be friendly
4) Arguments are not what the TAN is about. It's about acknowledging the awesome mightiness of the mods being friendly, getting to know everyone and conversation. Try to see the other person's point of view. Nothing wrong with disagreement, but don't resort to personal attacks and insults. Attacking the reasoning is fine; attacking the person is not.
5) Do not talk ill of others, especially those that are not TANNERS. If somebody you miss hasn't been around, say you miss them, express your concern for them, but do not criticize them for not being around.
6) If a topic is borderline we will warn you. Do not argue. Accept it and move on.
7) Enjoy the TAN, enjoy the internet friends you've met. Enjoy the fact you can rant about work, school, etc. on GGN. Enjoy the cat pics. Tell everyone you know or hope to know how wonderful Smackdad is. Other sites don't have threads like this. ENJOY THE TAN!
8) If there is a problem email sp0rtsfan86 at email@example.com or Smackdad firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try to work something out so that we don't have issues. We promise you will remain anonymous.
OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole (via mountainapplecompany)
Noel Gallagher - Live Forever - Live at the late show [ HQ ] (via Danny vv)
The Calling - Carlos Santana & Eric Clapton (via kollhans)