Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probably to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. Santonio Holmes will start the game and have six catches for 150 yards and a touchdown.
2. The defense will have three interceptions, two by Kyle Wilson.
3. Nick Folk will convert four field goals.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. Stephen Hill goes over 100 yards receiving for the first time in his career, including a long touchdown catch over the top against Darrelle Revis.
2. Bilal Powell puts up 100 yards from scrimmage and a touchdown.
3. Doug Martin is held below 65 yards rushing and is held out of the end zone.
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Scott - Bucs 24, Jets 21
Smackdad - Jets 31, Bucs 17