What are you looking for in the big scrimmage tomorrow? For me, I'd like to see Rex divide the teams up as evenly as possible and have at it. This about trying to gauge individuals, no? So lets split 'em up and see who wins their match-ups. Brick on one team, Mangold on the other. Obviously Geno on side, Sanchez on the other. Harris calls the defense for the Green, Davis for the White. This prolly won't happen, as Rex will probably opt to gauge each unit (which is stupid,imo). Whatevs, I guess. I'd just like to see some bubble guys getting matched up with some real pros is all. How can you really gauge them when they're up against other bubble guys? Right? Right.
Some Match-Ups I'd like to see:
- I wanna See Kenrick head up on Mangold a bunch.
- Cro v Hill
- Millner v Braylon
- Coples v Brick
- Richardson v Howard
- Mornhinweg v Rex
- Geno v Rex blitz and coverage trap
Some players I want to get a look at:
- Richardson -- how dynamic is he really?
- Coples -- what's he look like on the edge?
- Kenrick -- did he noticeably improve?
- Hazelton -- who the hell is this guy lighting up all these practices?
- Chad Spann -- can he give us a good enough reason to cut Powell (please)?
What are yall thinking? What do you guys hope to see?