I think the title speaks for itself. Let's begin:
1. I've rarely seen livelier conversation that wasn't during a game - No joke, the George Zimmerman verdict didn't have as much division online as the Edwards news. It's always fun for me to watch the back-and-forth, which side can present his "flawless" argument better.
2. It drives Scott and John CRAZY! - I love you guys to death, but seeing those two just explode with frustration, disbelief, and insisting that he's finished with the team every time someone whispers the name "Edwards" makes me laugh out loud.
3. Somebody's gonna eat a ton of crow in a few months - This signing is going to end one of two ways: Edwards contributes meaningfully or he doesn't. There's very little middle ground. Half of GGN is going to be saying "I told you so," while the other half is going to go into hiding for a bit.
4. Discussion length proves we are starving for Jets football - When the signing of one player generates over 300 comments in under 10 hours, you know that people are starved for football. Only a few weeks left to go people!
5. It ignites out passions - Everyone has an opinion on the future of the team. Is Braylon Edwards a part of it? Is Sanchez? Rex? Santonio? Revis? Questions like these need answering every second of every day when you're a diehard Jets fan.