Remember the days when there weren't a lot of rules here? Anyway:
1) Don't be stupid. No politics, no excessive swearing, and no cursing out other people. No porn. No graphic violence/ gore. Period.
2) The mods have ultimate, mind boggling authority. Sp0rtsfan86 and I are the TAN mods. If we say drop it, let it go. Same goes for any other mod/editor. Don't argue with us. We have final say, period. We like drama on TV, not on GGN, unless it's sanchise6.
3) Avoid joking at someone else's expense. Joking is fine, but there is a line. Don't cross it. Don't engage in personal attacks or insults. Don't be the know it all. Have fun, be friendly.
4) Arguments are not what the TAN is about (tell that to dabu) .It's about
acknowledging the awesome mightiness of the mods being friendly, getting to know everyone and conversation. Try to see the other person's point of view. Nothing wrong with disagreement, but don't resort to personal attacks and insults. Attacking the reasoning is fine; attacking the person is not.
5) Do not talk ill of others, especially those that are not TANNERS. If somebody you miss hasn't been around, say you miss them, express your concern for them, but do not criticize them for not being around. The exception to this is dabu, the rule stands for everyone else.
6) If a topic is borderline we will warn you. Do not argue. Accept it and move on.
7) Enjoy the TAN, enjoy the internet friends you've met. Enjoy the fact you can rant about work, school, etc. on GGN. Enjoy the cat pics.
Tell everyone you know or hope to know how wonderful Smackdad is. Other sites don't have threads like this. Well, at least most. ENJOY THE TAN!
8) If there is a problem email sp0rtsfan86 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Smackdad at email@example.com. We'll try to work something out so that we don't have issues. We promise you will remain anonymous. can also email rexthejet, but although i enjoy nothing more then people threatening me with certain death if i am ever in Pittsburgh or the southern NJ area, you are free to email those above, and leave me alone.