Compiled this mock to reflect my ideal draft.
Take this with a grain of salt. That the stars lined up just right and I got my choice of round appropriate picks. And yee it's just for fun, so don't stress too hard over it.
This mock assumes that we get the 13th pick for Revis from TB. It also assumes that SF will want trade up for that same 13th pick in exchange for their 31st, 61st, 93rd, and 128th. From a point perspective we still come up a little short, but the added depth is more than worth the arbitrary draft calendar points.
So without further ado
Here we go:
9. Star Lotulelei (DL) - We pass on G Warmack and LBs Mingo and Jones to make our D Line top 5 in the league.
31. Tyler Eifert (TE) / Desmond Trufant (CB) - Snag a Franchise TE. Instantly boosts our Offense. If he's nabbed by Falcons we snag Trufant, a top 3 CB.
39. Margus Hunt (OLB) - Insane measurables, even greater upside. Rex molds him into a beast.
61. Larry Warford (G) - 3rd Best Guard in the draft. Not too far behind Warmack and Cooper. Dreaming of a scenario where he drops to 61.
72. Bacarri Rambo (FS) - Solid Safety prospect could step in depending right away depending on the rest of FA.
93. Stedman Bailey (WR) - If he drops here that'd be something. Premier talent in college, could be an impact player in NFL.
106. Brandon Jenkins (OLB) - Shores up LB depth and could develop nicely into a rotational player.
128. Matt Scott (QB) - Always good to draft a QB prospect. Potential Sleeper.
141. Zac Stacey (RB) - Biggest potential sleeper in the draft.
178. Kniles Davis (RB) - Insane measurables, was once touted as first round project. Injuries and missteps lead him with a chip on his shoulder looking for redemption.
215. Kyle Juszczyk (FB/TE) - Viguy007 did a nice post on him. Definitely worth a flyer, will be interested to see how he adjusts to NFL speed.
QB: Mark Sanchez / Dave Garrard / Matt Scott
RB: Mike Goodson / Bilal Powell / Zac Stacey / Joe Mcknight / Kniles Davis
TE: Tyler Eifert / Jeff Cumberland / Hayden Smith / Kyle Juszczyk
WR: Santonio Holmes / Stedman Bailey
WR: Jeremy Kerley / Stephen Hill
C: Nick Mangold
OT: Austin Howard
G: Willy Colon
G: Larry Warford / Vlad Ducasse
DT: Star Lotulelei
DT: Kenrick Ellis / Antonio Garay
DE: Quinton Coples
DE: Muhammed Wilkerson
ILB: David Harris / Dermario Davis
OLB: Margus Hunt / Antwan Barnes / Brandon Jenkins
OLB: Bryan Thomas? / Garret McKintyre
CB: Antonio Cromartie / Lankster
CB: Kyle Wilson / (Trufant)
SS: Bacarri Rambo
FS: Josh Bush
So as you can see I took some advice from GGN members. Think it wrapped up into a real nice list of players. What about you guys, what does your ideal mock look like?