Wait, didnt we put in an offer like 5 days ago!? The Draft is in 2 days. If we don't aquire Ivory within the next 2 days, we will have to draft a RB. So shouldnt we find out soon? I feel like if we know one way or another, that will change our draft board alot. I think they would have drafted a RB in the 2nd or 3rd so if we can get ivory before Thrusday, that would really free us up more in the draft.
Does anyone have any info or thoughts about this?