What do you think will happen once free agency begins?
With free agency set to commence on March 12, eight days away, the New York Jets have a massive amount of holes to fill. The Jets will be looking at quarterback, running back, wide receiver, tight end, guard, defensive line, linebacker, and safety. Almost every position has a hole in it. This thread is the official "predictions" thread for what you think will likely happen. Here are my predictions:
- The Jets will sign David Garrard and Brady Quinn at quarterback.
- The Jets will re-sign Brandon Moore while allowing Matt Slauson to leave.
- The Jets will re-sign Braylon Edwards, much to my dismay.
- The Jets will re-sign LaRon Landry for three years, $11 million, with $7 million guaranteed.
- The Jets will re-sign Mike DeVito, however they will cut Sione Pouha.