Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. Dee Milliner will record two interceptions, one for a touchdown.
2. Geno Smith will rush for two touchdowns and pass for another.
3. After the Jets win, I will unveil a sign that says "Welcome to Jet Life Stadium" and subsequently get in a fight with a Dolphins fan.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. Chris Ivory will rush for 186 yards to finish the season at 1000 yards.
2. Geno Smith will go his second straight game without a turnover and will have a QB rating of 100+.
3. Quinton Coples will record 1.5+ sacks to finish the season with more sacks than he had in 2012. He will also either force a fumble, tip a pass that ends up being intercepted by another Jet, or intercept a pass himself.
Last Week's (Mostly) Correct Predictions:
The only prediction we were really close on was that Smackdad predicted Josh Gordon would be held scoreless and to under eighty yards receiving. Truthfully, I thought this was one of the least possible predictions, yet Gordon was held to zero touchdowns and ninety-seven receiving yards.
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Scott - Jets 17, Dolphins 14
Smackdad - Jets 23, Dolphins 10