I don't see anybody that should be a priority to resign besides Nick Folk because the offensive line has be terrible.
- Nick Folk: Played great this season especially in those clutch moments. (1.3 Mil)
- Willie Colon: Might not beable to find a replacement with all the Jets needs. (2.5 Mil)
- Austin Howard: Decent RT who the Jets can retain for CHEAP. ( 3.5 Mil)
- Antonio Cromartie: Getting up there in age and his poor performance on the field the Jets should cut him.
- Santonio Holmes: Plays good when healthy, but whenever is he and he makes too much for the 3-4 games he did play.
- Mark Sanchez: Poor play and salary, the Jets should cut him immediately
- (ROLB) Brian Orakpo: With This addition the Jets will hands down have the best front 7 in the league. Great pass rusher and he can definitly get it done against the run. (8.5 Mil)
- (SS/FS )T.J Ward or Jairus Byrd: Both are Great safety Ward is good in coverage but a even better run stopping safety, but Jairus is the best coverage safety hands down. (8.5)
- (WR) Anquan Boldin: Still one of the most reliable receivers in the league and can provide knowledge about the game to what ever receivers the Jets draft. (6.5 Mil)
- (G) Jon Asamoah: One of the elite guards in the league, who can help turn this O-lone around. (7.5 Mil)
- (CB) Sam Shields: Is a fast extremely fast cornerback (so he wont get BURNT) and he is great in coverage.(3.5 Mil)
- (WR/KR/PR) Brandon Banks: Electric, Fast Player where you can plug him in anywhere. (1.5 Mil)
- Total Money Spent: 43.1 Million, Estimated Cap Room 50 Million
- RD1: Mike Evans (WR- Texas A&M)
- RD2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TE- Washington)
- RD3: Cyril Richardson or Gabe Jackson (G - Baylor/ Mississippi St)
- RD3: Aaron Colvin (CB- Oaklahoma)
- RD4: Xavier Grimble (TE- USC)
- RD5: L'Damien Washington (WR- Missouri)
- RD6: Logan Thomas (QB- Virginia Tech)
- RD7: Patrick O'Donnell (P-Miami)
* Longan Thomas Reasoning: You never no what you can have in a guy like this, he is 6'6 245 so obviously his a big guy. But he also has a very big arm and he is very quick on his feet as well. As a 6th round pick its a Low risk, high reward pick.