For Starters thanks to all the people that viewed my last blue print. I had some good and bad feedback. So to the blueprint. For starters I think Rex Ryan coached his ass off this season and he deserves a extension but I don't think John Idzik will give it to him and personally I wouldn't neither. There is some major flaws in his coaching game and and as a Jets fan I am just tired of the same old things happening. Rex's Jets are very undisciplined and the most annoying thing that really bothers me about Rex and his Jets is inconsistency. Even after huge wins like the Patriots and Saints game the following games we look totally unprepared and surprised by whats happening. Its time for a change for the Jets. And if I were John Idzik the first person I would call is Lovie Smith. I would also would keep Marty Mornhinweg (OC) and Karl Dunbar(D-line coach) and fire Dennis Thurman. Because I don't understand how you where a secondary coach for your entire career and your finally promoted to DC and our secondary play is horrific.
- Trade a 3rd, 5th and next years 4th for a 2nd round pick this year.
- RD: 1 - Johnny Manziel (QB): Texas A&M University
- RD: 2 - Cyril Richardson (G): Baylor University
- RD: 2 - Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TE): Washington State University
- RD: 3 - Jaelen Strong (WR): Arizona State University
- RD: 4 - De'Anthony Thomas (RB-SLOT): Oregon University
- RD: 6 - L'Damien Washington (WR): Missouri University
- RD: 7 - Best Available