Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. Kellen Winslow makes his grand return, catching five balls for 80+ yards and a touchdown.
2. Antonio Allen goes back to getting more playing time and rewards Rex Ryan with an interception and a forced fumble.
3. Nick Folk atones for his only miss of the season last week with three field goals, including the game winner.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. Chris Ivory wrecks the Ravens, going for 120+ yards and two touchdowns.
2. The Jets hold Ray Rice to 25 rushing yards or less.
Last Week's (Mostly) Correct Predictions:
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Smackdad - Ravens 17, Jets 6. The Ravens shut out the Jets in the second half.