Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Calvin Pace will have fifteen tackles-for-loss, eight sacks, and five interceptions. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
Scott Salmon's Bold Predictions:
1. David Nelson gets his vengeance on Buffalo with 150 yards and 2 TDs.
2. Sheldon Richardson continues his Defensive Rookie of the Year season with 2 sacks and 10 tackles.
3. Dee Milliner follows up his excellent performance against New Orleans with an INT and just one pass completed against him.
Smackdad's Bold Predictions:
1. Chris Ivory rolls on, going off for 130+ yards and 2 TDs.
2. Rex and Ed Reed are reunited and it feels so good, with Reed recording 2 INTs, one a pick 6.
Last Week's (Mostly) Correct Predictions:
Smackdad nearly nailed one, predicting Chris Ivory would run for 140 yards and 2 TD. Ivory ended up with 139 yards and 1 TD. Bold Salmon was sorta kinda close with one, predicting 4 catches, 60 yards and 2 TDs for Greg Salas. That proved to be too bold, but Salas did amass 57 receiving yards.
(Realistic) Final Score Predictions:
Scott - Jets 27, Bills 6.
Smackdad - Jets 17, Bills 13.