SNIPE! Bet you didn't see me coming, did y'all? Howdy GGN, your favorite resident...uh, someone, darshv3 here with your next TAN out of the middle of nowhere. Now, I deliberated long and hard about what song to put here. I could've trolled y'all with some R&B/Pop song that you all would hate, or I could've put in some Hip Hop song, but that would've had way too many expletives to be acceptable for this family-friendly environment. Instead, I will share with you one of my still favorite songs of all time from one of my favorite albums of all time. And here's the kicker: you probably won't hate it! This is by Canadian hard rock/alternative metal band Three Days Grace (whose lead singer unfortunately left recently), from their second studio album, One-X.
Now, the rules.
1) Don't be stupid. No politics, no excessive swearing, and no cursing out other people. No porn. No graphic violence/ gore. Period.
2) The mods have ultimate, mind boggling authority. Sp0rtsfan86 and I are the TAN mods. If we say drop it, let it go. Same goes for any other mod/editor. Don't argue with us. We have final say, period. We like drama on TV not on GGN.
3) Avoid joking at someone else's expense. Joking is fine, but there is a line. Don't cross it. Don't engage in personal attacks or insults. Don't be the know it all. Have fun, be friendly
4) Arguments are not what the TAN is about. It's about acknowledging the awesome mightiness of the mods being friendly, getting to know everyone and conversation. Try to see the other person's point of view. Nothing wrong with disagreement, but don't resort to personal attacks and insults. Attacking the reasoning is fine; attacking the person is not.
5) Do not talk ill of others, especially those that are not TANNERS. If somebody you miss hasn't been around, say you miss them, express your concern for them, but do not criticize them for not being around. 6) If a topic is borderline we will warn you. Do not argue. Accept it and move on.
7) Enjoy the TAN, enjoy the internet friends you've met. Enjoy the fact you can rant about work, school, etc. on GGN. Enjoy the cat pics. Tell everyone you know or hope to know how wonderful Smackdad is. Other sites don't have threads like this. ENJOY THE TAN!
8) If there is a problem email sp0rtsfan86 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Smackdad email@example.com. We'll try to work something out so that we don't have issues. We promise you will remain anonymous.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to return to my studies.