1. It takes about 3 offensive plays for St. Louis fans to think "What the hell is Schotty doing?!"
Actually, this will be the week that they realize just how bad all of the former Jets are: Schotty, Hunter, and Mulligan.
2. James Harrison is involved in a controversial hit. Gets fined $50,000.
3. Ndamukong Suh loses his temper. Again.
Tries to punch someone in the face, without realizing their helmet is still on. Breaks hand.
And Packers fans have to wait to see Rodgers do the Discount Double Check
5. Spygate part II
Players and fans alike start calling the Eagles a "Dream Team".
7. Randy Moss cries when Alex Smith can't get him the ball.
Harbaugh and Moss get into a fight on the sidelines.
8. Everytime the Jets score a touchdown, the announcers state that Tim Tebow was the cause of it.
Even when he's sitting on the sideline.
9. Ryan Tannehill gets sacked 4 times, and throws 3 picks.
Jets fans laugh.
10. We see this commercial at least 10 times:
Coors light- Coach Edwards (via T2Products)