1. Mark Sanchez throws for 250+ yards, 3 touchdowns and no turnovers.
Mark quickly comes out and proves that he is much improved, and he can be the QB we need him to be.
2. A pass rush that dominates the point of attack.
3. Revis shuts down Stevie Johnson.
1 catch for 10 yards. If you are one of those idiots who think that Stevie Johnson owns Revis Island, you should listen to Crackback and "Smack Yo'self".
4. Landry will take someone's head off. But not literally.
I can't wait for MetLife to go crazy when Landry starts hitting people. and hitting them hard.
5. Stephen Hill scores a touchdown on a beautifully thrown deep ball from Sanchez. The play will be reminiscent of this one:
Braylon's monster catch (via abm1)
And his statline will look something like this: 3 catches, 84 yards and 1 touchdown.
6. Our Offensive line will be better.
7. That being said, The Bills will get two sacks.
Shonne will have a very consistent game, picking up some nice chunks of yardage on the ground. Tebow will rush for 50 yards out of the wildcat.
9. Nick Mangold shows up Sunday with a fully grown beard again.
He just looks so intimidating with it.
10. The New York Jets easily beat the bills.
I say 35-14. This will effectively shut the critics and media up for at least one week. And it will lift some weight off of the fanbases shoulders.