My las few post have been mostly negative , looking for the bad things that we have done this off season so i decided it was time for something a little bit more positive . Below are the 5 guys i think will show great improvement from last year .
1) Matt Slauson : He had a very good year last season and he played most of it injured . There were moments last year when he was our best player on the line . For a 6th round pick he is already playing above what we all expected but i see even more room to grow . He has the ability to pull and be very effective when doing so and i think with our new G&P offence we will see even more of these plays this year . I think a fully fit Slauson will have a very good year and i wouldn't be shocked to see him play up to a Pro Bowl level .
2) Joe McKnight : We already know how good this guy can be but this year he will get more playing time than ever before . He has amazing ability in space as seen by his KR play last year and i see him as a massive weapon on our team next year . He can take it to the house from anywhere on the field and will be a nightmare for defenders . I think he will have a massive impact especially on screens this year and should also benefit from more wildcat plays too .
3) Mo Wilkerson : Had a very good rookie season especially with a short off season last year . The addition of Coples , bringing back Pouha and having a full off season with new coach Dunbar should make a massive difference to his play . He has the size and strength to be a massive force on the line for us this year . I see a very good year ahead for the 2nd year guy , so much so that most of us will forget we ever had a guy called Shaun Ellis on our team .
4) Aaron Maybin : He went above and beyond what most of us expected last year but i see this as the tip of the iceberg for Maybin . He has a great attitude and that will help his play this season . He knows what he can do well and what he needs to work on and with a full off season i think we will see a new and improved Maybin this year so much so that his nickname " MAYHEM " might not do him justice .
5) Santonio Holmes : I hate him for what he did last year . His attitude stunk the place up . But with that said i see a far better year ahead for the former SB MVP . The addition of Hill will give Holmes more room to work and also less double teams to deal with . He needs a big year to make up for last season and i think he will deliver the goods .
Who are your guys that you see improving ? Feel free to post below .