I've heard some talk saying that It's unlikely or impossible for Ingram to fall all the way to 16 at the Jets, so I'm going to go through the first 16 picks of the draft, creating a mock where we end up with him at 16. Hope you guys enjoy
1. Indianapolis Colts- Andrew Luck: If you don't get this pick, you should probably just stop reading.
2. Washington Redskins- Robert Griffin III: see Luck, Andrew
4. Cleveland Browns- Trent Richardson: Letting go of Peyton Hillis and making no attempts to sign anyone else at running back suggest they're going to pick best running back to come out in the draft since Adrian Peterson.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- Quinton Coples: Although there are concerns about his motor and effort, Coples has the athleticism to be the NFL's next great pass rusher, a position Jacksonville has lacked for a long time.
8. Miami Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill: The Fins need a quarterback in the worst way, and are going to be forced to reach for him due to their lack of activity in the offseason.
9. Carolina Panthers- Fletcher Cox: Yes, Poe had fantastic combine numbers, but he has no on the field performance, so I think the Panthers take the safer option at tackle here, with a player who is quickly rising on draft boards.
10. Buffalo Bills- Michael Floyd: The Bills invested a lot of money in Fitzpatrick last year, and he'd be a lot better with a wide receiver to draw people away from Johnson.
11. Kansas City Chiefs- Luke Kuechly: Romeo Crennel is an ex-defensive coordinator and Kuechly is a great inside linebacker. He'd be great in their scheme so they pick him here.
13. Arizona Cardinals- Riley Reiff: We come back to teams wanting their quarterback to succeed. The Cardinals already have a star wide receiver and the best receivers are off the board anyways, so they draft who they hope will be a star at left tackle.
14. Dallas Cowboys- Dontari Poe: He posted insane combine stats, and that'll draw the Cowboys in, especially if it's true that they're moving Ratliff to end.
15. Philadelphia Eagles- Mark Barron: Some of you may be skeptical about this pick, but Barron is rated much higher by most than by members here. Also, Philadelphia has very good ends, and could use help at safety.
16. New York Jets- Melvin Ingram: We could use a top rated pass rusher at linebacker, and Ingram has shown the ability to play there.