I hate to be so negative, but all this stuff seems like a real possibility.
1. Melvin Ingram will be gone by pick 16.
- As much as I would like him to, he won't be there. Barring a trade up, we will be choosing elsewhere at 16. There is a better chance that Couples would be available at 16. But I'm scared about him as most of you are. However the potential is definitely there.
2. Bobbie Massie will be gone by our 2nd pick.
- I LOVE Massie. I went to high school with the guy. He is a beast. I would love him and have mocked that we get him before, but he has been flying up the boards. I have seen him mocked in the first round a couple times now, the highest in the latest Sb Nation mock at 24 to the Steelers.
3. If Floyd and Upshaw are available at 16, the Jets will take Upshaw.
- I am not a fan of Upshaw at all. Floyd would fit our offense perfectly. But when was the last time the Jets even considered a WR in the first round? I feel that this will be their incompetence illustrated perfectly.
(not sure if this should have been a fanshot or not, was torn because it seems a bit long for a fanshot, don't kill me :)