Tomorrow the New York Jets face the Buffalo Bills. Let's make a few bold predictions about the game.
Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probably to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Rex Ryan will eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Shonn Greene will run for 923 yards and twelve touchdowns. By definition, bold predictions are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
With that said, here are our bold predictions for tomorrow's game:
Scott's Bold Predictions:
- Mark Sanchez throws a wrench in everybody's burial of him by exploding for 300 yards, three touchdowns, and zero interceptions.
- LaRon Landry ends his Pro Bowl season on a high note, recording two interceptions of Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Special teams comes up big, with Muhammad Wilkerson blocking another field goal, and Jeremy Kerley returning a punt back for a touchdown.
Final Score: Jets 34, Bills 17
Smackdad's Bold Predictions
- Quinton Coples seizes the team's sack leader title for 2013, recording two sacks, a tackle for loss, and a forced fumble.
- Kyle Wilson records the first pick-six of his career.
- The New York Jets hold Ryan Fitzpatrick to less than 150 yards passing, less than a 50% completion percentage, and a passer rating of under 50.
Final Score: Jets 31, Bills 21