1. The Jets will lose ALL the rest of their games with the exception of the very last one vs the Bills, which will mean the Jets will miss out on the QB that Tanny covets. The scores won't even be close. Schotty's offense will put up 40+ points on Rex's D. Skelton will throw 4 TD passes and the Cards will roll. The Pats will hang 40+ points on the Jets again. The Jets will make Blaine Gabbert look like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning and the Jags will hang 30+ on the Jets.
2. Sanchez will continue to start, will continue to turn the ball over, but make just enough plays to help Rex maintain his delusions that Sanchez is a great QB.
3. Rex will still be proclaiming that Sanchez is a great QB and his guy when the season ends.
4. Rex will lose the rest of the team. None of the FAs will want to re-sign with the Jets. No other FA will want to come here.
5. Tanny will want to fire Rex, but be prevented from doing so by Woody. Rex will claim that their struggles this year were due to the Injuries and Woody will buy it. He'll say that with Hill, Davis and Coples having a year's experience and with Revis and Holmes back they can make the SB next year. Woody will believe him and instruct Tanny to go all in. Accordingly, Tanny will trade up at least twice in the 2013 draft, once for a QB and once for a RB, and in the process surrender the Jets #1, #2 , #3 and #4 picks in both 2013 and 2014. Both players will prove to be eerily similar to Sanchez and Greene.
6. Woody will do nothing.