Today the New York Jets face the Seattle Seahawks. Let's make a few bold predictions about the game.
Disclaimer - A bold prediction is not something that is likely or probable to happen. Bold predictions are guesses that are beyond what anyone can reasonably expect to happen, but not so far as to be physically impossible. Saying that Mark Sanchez is going to throw for 162 yards and one touchdown is not a bold prediction, nor is saying that Shonn Greene will run for 923 yards and twelve touchdowns. By definition, they are unlikely, but possible, to occur.
With that said, here are my five bold predictions for today:
1. Today, on QB Mark Sanchez's 26th birthday, the Sanchise will get sacked five times.
2. RB Bilal Powell will make a triumphant return now that he is apparently healthy and will break 100 rushing yards.
3. WR Jeremy Kerley will have his slippery way with the massive defensive backs and catch seven passes for about 100 yards.
4. CB Antonio Cromartie will pull down two interceptions today, one returned for a touchdown.
5. WR Braylon Edwards will catch a touchdown against his former team, do the Flight Boys celebration, and then go punch Mike Tannenbaum in the face (alright, maybe not the last part).
What are your bold predictions for today?