1. Carolina Panthers - QB Cam Newton Auburn. Not good enough to go in the top 20, let alone number one, but ron rivera wont be able to pass up his potential. WILL BE A BUST
2. Denver Broncos - DT Marcell Dareus Alabama. Excellent run stuffer and can penetrate the backfield and make plays. Denvers moving back to a 4-3, and Dareus is the first piece of the puzzle to help denvers defense that was 32nd in total defense a year ago
3. Buffalo Bills - OLB Von Miller Texas A&M. Aaron maybin is the closest thing to vernon gholston as far as a bust, and the bills get it right finally with this pick, a future all pro at the rush LB position. And being mentored by shawne merriman wont hurt either
4. Cincinatti Bengals - WR AJ Green Georgia. Theres more uncertainty surrounding this pick than any other in the past 5 or 6 years. The bengals can go alot of directions here. Jonathan Joseph is a R/UFA depending on the cba, so peterson can be a possibility here. QB gabbert can be an option also bc Palmer seems serious about retiring if he doesnt recieve a trade or release. The bengals wont release him or trade him, so hell retire. I think a true west coast passer like christian ponder can be drafted in early round 2, so ultimetly, the bengals choose the best WR since Calvin Johnson in 2007 because hes too great of a prospect to pass up and also bc ochocinco's trying out for soccer and the bengals have had enough of his bs an TO is at the end of his career.
5. Arizona Cardianls - QB Blaine Gabbert Missouri. In my last mock, i had minnesota trading to this spot for gabbert and arizona later on selecting ryan mallett. I've since come to realize that head coach of arizona Ken Wisenhunt has very much interest in gabbert. Arizona needs to remedy their QB spot because John skelton, D Anderson, and Max Hall, wont get it done, not even in the NFC West. The cardinals believe that gabbert is a franchise QB. I dont. He reminds me alot of Kevin Kolb. But gabbert fits arizonas offense to a T, he comes from a spread college offense and he will end up with the same offense if he goes to the cards. Ive heard rumors of CB Peterson, but QB is more of a need because Kurt Warner retirement clearly demonstrated how bad this team is without a franchise QB
6. Cleveland Browns - DE Robert Quinn UNC. Pat Shurmer is bringing a 43 defense back to cleveland and needs help in every position in their front 7. They should go purely defense in this draft.
7. San Francisco 49ers - CB Patrick Peterson LSU. Jim Harbaugh is the happiest man alive that he fell this far, because nate clements is old, overpayed, and slow.
8. Tennessee Titans - DE Aldon Smith Missouri. Jason Babin is 31 and hes a FA, going to want alot of money and wont get it from Tennessee. Derrick Morgan will come back from injury and hopefully give tennessee a dominant pass rush. Da'Quan Bowers should also be in the mix, however he wont be picked here because Mike Munchak is more conservative than Jeff fisher was and wont draft players with questions marks
9. Dallas Cowboys trade this pick to St. Louis for the 14th overall selection as well as the 78th and 142nd overall selections. The rams select WR Julio Jones Alabama. Sam bradford needs a clear cut number one weapon to become friends with. If he did what he did last year as a rookie with guys like danny amendola, imagine what he can do with a top talent like Julio Jones
10. Washington Redskins - DE JJ Watt Wisconsin. The redskins need to find a blue collar player for their 3-4D. Watt will leave it all out on the field and go at 110% on ever play. Mike Shanahan loves these type of players.
11. Houston Texans - OT Tyron Smith USC. Ive had JJ Watt here for a while, and with Aldon Smith also off the board, the texans will address their offensive line with a franchise tackle for Schaub.
12. minnesota vikings trade this pick to jacksonville for the 16th selection as well as the 80th selection. Minnesota had its eyes on either gabbert or Newton, and also like Jack Locker. 12 is too high for locker to go, so they trade down a few spots. With this pick, Jacksonville selects CB Prince Amukamara Nebreska
13. Detroit Lions - OT Anthony Costonzo Boston College. If the lions want to be smart and protect their franchise in Stafford, theyll take the right option and protect his blind side which jeff backus wouldnt for the past 2 years. Prince Amukamara could be a pick here, but I think that the lions front office has finally realized that its time to land a bookend LT to protect the very fragile stafford.
14. Dallas Cowboys - OG Mike Pouncey Florida. Dallas also needs to draft offensive line to give Romo time to throw to his 1000 options at WR. They also like Tyron Smith, but Mike Pouncey is the best guard in this draft and immediately bolster their O line.
15. Miami Dolphins - QB Ryan Mallett Arkansas. Chad Henne has outstayed his welcome and miami is ready to move on.
16. Minnesota Vikings - DT Nick Fairley Auburn. The williams wall is nearing its end, and pat needs to be replaced ASAP. fairleys stock has fallen, but is a top 5 talent on the field. Minnesota wont be able to pass that up
17. New England jerkoffs - DE Cameron Jordan California. 34DE that bill beliCHEAT will love
18. San Diego Chargers - DE Muhammed Wilkerson Temple. front 7 help for AJ Smith
19. NYG - OT Gabe Carimi Wisconsin. Dave diehl moves to LG, assuming he can stay healthy
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DE Da'Quan Bowers Clemson. Too good of a pass rusher to pass up to go along with brian price and gerald McCoy. Tampa Bay could have a potentially incredible defensive line
21. Kansas City Cheifs - NT Phil Taylor Baylor. Imagine Taylor, tyson jackson, and glenn dorsey on the same 3 man line. Their run defense would be potentially legendary.
23. Philadelphia Eagles - CB Jimmy Smith Colorado. Asante Samuel is good, but has no1 opposite him. Andy Reid wont be able to pass up smith.
24. New Orleans Saints - DT Corey Liuget Illinois
25. Seatle Seahawks - QB Jake Locker Washington
26. Baltimore Ravens - DE Cameron Heyward Ohio St. the ravens have made it very clear that hes there guy if hes available at this pick
27. Atlanta Falcons - TE Kyle Rudolph Notre Dame
28. New England fuckbags - WR Jon Baldwin Pitt. They need a down field threat that moss left when he fell of the face of earth
29. Chicago Bears - OT Nate Solder Colorado. The bears need to protect their vagina QB
30. NYJ - the jets apparently love akkem ayers, and phil taylor. Taylors off the board, so its between Ayers and trading down. Theres too many teams at the bottom of round 1 looking to trade down. That said, we bite our tongue and select Akeem Ayers. He will definetly be a bust, as will justin houston who could also go in this spot. I have a feeling many jet fans agree with me when i say that ayers and houston are going to be busts.
31. steelers - CB Brandon Harris Miami
32. Green Bay - OLB Brooks Reed Arizona
33. New England cocksuckers - OLB Jabaal Sheard Pitt
34. Buffalo Bills - ILB Martez Wilson Illinois
35. Cincinatti Bengals - QB Christian Ponder Florida St.
36. Denver broncos - CB Ras i Dowling Virginia
37. Cleveland - DT Marvin Austin UNC
38. Arizona Cardinals - OG Danny Watkins Baylor
39. Tennessee Titans - QB Andy Dalton TCU
40. Dallas - FS Rahim Moore UCLA
41. Washington - RB Mark Ingram Alabama
42. Texans - OLB Justin Houston Georgia
43. Minnesota Vikings - QB Colin Kaekernick Nevada
44. Detroit Lions - CB Aaron Williams Texas
45. 49ers - OLB Bruce Carter UNC
46. Denver - DT Stephen Paea Oregon St.
47. St. Louis Rams - DT Jarvis Jenkins Clemson
48. Oakland - OG Rodney Hudson Florida St.
49. Jacksonville - DE Adrian Clayborn Iowa
50. San Diego Chargers - WR Jerrel Jernigan Troy
51. Tampa Bay - RB Mikell Leshoure Illinois
52. NYG - C Stefan Wiesanski Penn St.
53. Colts - DT Christian Ballard Iowa
54. Philly - OG Orlando Franklin Miami
55. Kansas City - OLB Chris Carter
56. New Orleans - OLB Quan Sturdivart UNC
57. Seatle - WR Titus Young Boise St.
58. Baltimore - CB Davon House New Mexico St.
59. Atlanta - WR Randall Kobb Kentucky
60. New England furburgers - RB Daniel Thomas
61. San Diego - CB Brandon Burton Utah
62. Chicago - DT Jurrell Casey USC
63. Pittsburgh - James Carpenter Alabama
64. Green Bay - DE Christian Ballard Iowa
What are your thoughts?