So with the draft in the books, I thought I'd look deep into my crystal ball and reveal what it shows about the upcoming 2010 season. Some of these predictions are logical, some are possible, some are reaches, some are vague, and some are bullsh*t. All are in the spirit of fun.
1. The Jets will have the best season of all in the AFC.
3. LaDanian Tomlinson will continue his decline and will be the second best running back on the team, behind Shonn Greene.
5. Mark Sanchez will throw less than 16 interceptions in the regular season.
7. Kevin Kolb will be a good, not great, quarterback.
9. The Oakland Raiders will rise to a level of minimal respectability.