Its getting a little tense around here with the LT signing, and 'im getting sick of talking about it. So heres some draft humor (if there is such a thing) to lighten the mood.
I recently picked up a Sporting news magazine about the draft, and I was going through it, and realized I want my $6.99 back. Here’s a taste of this magazine, for your amusement.
1. Taylor Mays is the highest rated safety. Berry is 2, Earl Thomas is 4.
2. Berry is considered to be the biggest “risk” amongst the safeties. NOT Mays.
3. It has the Lions taking Derrick Morgan over Gerald McCoy.
4. Terrence Cody is a 7TH ROUND PROSPECT. Yes, THAT Terrance Cody.
5. Johnothan Crompton is the Second Rated QB in the Draft, with a 1st round projection.
6. Colt McCoy is a 5th round grade, behind the likes of Tony Pike, Levi Brown, and Tebow.
7. Ron Gronkowski is the best TE in the draft. Jermaine Gresham is number 3. Hernandez is 4.
8. Buluaga is the 5th best tackle, behind Trent Williams, Campbell, and Anthony Davis, in that order.
9. Jerry Hughes is supposed to not much more than a career backup.
6. Dan Williams is the 10th best DT. Oderick is 8.
11. Best ILB? Donald Butler, DUH. McClain is 3, behind Spikes.
12. Kyle Wilson and Devil McCourty are 3rd round prospects.
13. Best WR? Not Bryant. Demetrious Thomas, obviously.
14. Jacoby Ford is a great route runner.
15. Jonathan Crompton has Pro-Bowl Potential. Pretty much a flawless QB. They could not be higher on this guy.
Ill post more as I find more.