I'm a bit late on this, but there's a special event in New York tomorrow featuring Bart Scott.
Here’s a recipe for a happy guy brought to you by Lord & Taylor: hours of sports talk, the opportunity to hang out and play video games NY football stars, incredible shopping incentives, an abundance of good food and beverage and ample hanging out time a.k.a Lord & Taylor’s Guy’s Night Out.
On Thursday, December 9th, from 6-9pm, the all new Men’s store on the 10th floor will transform into a man’s cave. The Men’s store will keep the men fed, warm, stylishly clothed and beyond entertained with:
· Michael Kay and 1050 ESPN NY live broadcast of The Michael Kay Show from 3-7pm, so be sure to arrive early!
· The opportunity to play video games and bonding time with NY Defensive End, Osi Umenyiora in the Perry Ellis shop and NY linebacker, Bart Scott in the Steiner Sports Shop*
· The GQ Black Brown 1826 Putting Competition where you can score the ultimate "Big Game" experience†!
· The 2010 New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders will help you shop the men’s store- where you’ll receive 25% of most purchases**
As if that’s not enough, you can SCORE one of these amazing gifts:
· FREE 16G Apple iPad***and with any $1000 qualifying men’s purchase
· FREE $100 Smith and Wollensky gift card with any $75 Nautica men’s sportswear purchase****
· FREE Hit+Run silk screen t-shirt with any Lacoste purchase****
This year's Guy's Night Out is going to be epic. So, bring your bro’s or whoever (as this is not an event exclusive to men) to enjoy Lord & Taylor 2010 Guy’s Night Out. Make sure you RSVP with GNO in the subject line to: rsvp@ lordandtaylor.com
For more information please see below and visit, www.lordandtaylor.com/gno