I swear, I had this saved on my computer back in August. Really.
- Blair White is a legitimate fantasy option.
- The St. Louis Rams are the frontrunners to win the NFC West.
- The 49ers would win two games halfway through the season.
- Wade Phillips would lose his job because his defense is the second worst in the NFL.
- Darren McFadden would emerge as a top-5 back in the league.
- Randy Moss will be on three teams before the season is halfway over.
- Mike Vick would start for the Eagles and play better than he did before he went to jail.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers would battle for the NFC South title.
- Arian Foster will lead the league in rushing.
- Brandon Lloyd will lead the league in receiving yards.
- Special teams are the only reason the Chargers are not winning their division.
- Ndamukong Suh will attempt an extra point.
- Cincinnati will start 2-6.
- The Rams' defense will rank higher than the Tennessee Titans.
Obviously, I'm only kidding when I say I predicted all of this. It just goes to show how crazy and unpredictable this league can be.